Thursday, September 27, 2007

Night of the Living Fussbudget

That was last night. When the baby never went to sleep. Or slept on me after I breastfed her but as soon as I put her back in the crib, it was "Hey, hey, I'm not asleep!"

I got about 1 hour of sleep, I think. Then today it was the same, no sleeping, only fussing and crying. Oh my God am I tired. I got some breakfast about noon while holding baby and then I barfed some of it back up. Mmmm. When I breastfed her in the afternoon, she seemed calm and asleep afterwards, laying on me, but as soon as I lay her in the crib, spit up explosion through the mouth and the nose and all over the covers. Aw!! Po baby. It was a rough day.

I did get to go get a haircut after John got home, but I don't like it much. My normal stylist is off on maternity leave still and so I got "Lolita" instead. How can you get a boring haircut from a woman named "Lolita"?

No comments: