Friday, September 21, 2007

More Secret Words from the Breast Pump

My friend Lisa commented in my previous post about the breast pump talking to me that I should listen to music while I'm pumping so I can't hear the voices...but I like the voices! Maybe she's worried I'll start hearing it tell me to go postal.

Tonight while I was pumping and John was holding the baby, he said it sounded like it was saying a lot of different things:
powder bush
pile of what?
roquefort
sofa
roquefort sofa
go Smith
don't stop
low flat
what now?

Wow, I think he's more tired than I am today. My favorite is "pile of what?" Well, he is technically sick, maybe that has something to do with it. I had to take him home from work cuz he had a bad stomach ache. So now he's hallucinating more than I am. Insanity loves company, isn't that a famous quote?

No comments: