Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Explosive Poo

What's up with the anti-gravity poo? I'm holding Lily upright and suddenly there's a diaper-filling noise, and it goes up her back! Yipes! I think the diapers are on tight enough, it's just that the poo is so, um, forceful? Kind of scary.

The other day John had her diaper off for changing, and as will sometimes happen, his timing was off, and the poo exploded with no happy little nappy (there are Sesame Street muppet characters on these particular diapers) to contain it. It shot out like 4 feet onto a closet door! I couldn't help it, I said, "Holy Crap!" Then I cleaned it up while we were laughing. And she just lied there contentedly, kicking her little feet while John did damage control on the changing pad.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Isn't life exciting as a parent! I remember my little sister getting hit in the eye with the stuff when she was changing my daughter Danii's diaper. Danii is now 24 and my sister reminds her of it to this day.