Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pillowcase for Lily



This is a pillowcase I made for Lily for her crib. We noticed that when she naps with us on our bed, she likes having just a little bit of pillow, so this is actually an airline pillow, from back in the days when they let you keep them. And it's pretty flat, not fluffy at all, so I think it's safe. I used fabric scraps from the nap pillow fabric and just did it. Didn't use a pattern, just looked at the pillowcase already on the pillow and figured out what I wanted. I'm so proud of myself!

And she likes it. In fact, last night she was lying sideways all on the pillow and sticking her leg out of the crib. She does that, sticks limbs out of the crib. It's funny, I can't really tell her to "keep her arms and legs inside the ride at all times," so we just make sure she doesn't get stuck.

No comments: