Saturday, September 13, 2008

I finished the nap pillow!





I started this pillow when I was pregnant, and I finally finished it this week. It feels like a huge accomplishment. The petals were easy and fun--because I am a fabric pack rat, I love little pieces of lots of different patterns, and that's exactly what I needed for this. Every petal is different, top and bottom. The big middle part was much harder to sew. My seams are crooked, and my edging is even more crooked, but it doesn't matter now. It's cute and unique and Lily likes it and I made it! But I think I will stick to smaller things in the future. Or non-round ones. Round is hard to sew.

1 comment:

Seven said...

it is sooo beautiful-reminds me of the pillow you made me after my surgery-it really did make me get better faster!K