Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Classic Baby



Here's a couple more pics from the ride last Sunday. The top one is of us before we started the ride. We're hanging out with the General Mills participants, who took a team photo. Lily is right in the middle of the photo, I can't wait to get a copy! The lower picture is about halfway through the ride, at Mounds Park, where we stopped to snack and feed Lily and give her a chance to walk around. She had a good time. And she was the only who stayed dry in her cozy little sidecar, with her blanky and bear. We got rained on and not a little. I was drenched until we got home, at which point I took a long hot shower. I'm still glad I did it. I never got off my bike to walk up a hill, which felt like a huge accomplishment. Especially since I haven't ridden in basically 2 years. And there's some butt-kicking hills on that ride!!

No comments: