Friday, September 12, 2008

Pffft! I look under my butt at you!


And another thing. I have been trying to register Lily for an ECFE class for two weeks now and I kept getting the runaround and I finally had to channel my sister Wendy and open up a can of Whoop Ass. I was SOOOOOO mad. I don't like getting mad but I could not waste any more time and they were being stupid, so I had to leave a very IRATE MOMMY message. I said exactly what I wanted and told them to call me back to tell me I got it. Oh, suddenly I got service! Someone called me back within 5 minutes and gave me what I wanted. Of course, she didn't apologize for the crappy treatment I had been getting, because no one apologizes anymore in the service industry. Well, I got what I wanted for Lily. I just hope I don't have to be like that a lot when I'm "advocating" for my child. Why is it called advocating now? Why isn't it just parenting? Jesus, I'm crabby.

No comments: