Friday, September 12, 2008

Not Sleeping So Good


I'm up right now because Lily is. She took 2 2-hr. naps today and was still tired enough to conk out right after 9pm. Then she woke up at 1am-ish and was inconsolable and kicky in our bed. So we resorted to milk in a bottle. She drank half and I think she'd drifting off to sleep again. I'm falling asleep writing this, and John is snoring holding her in the chair. I hope she isn't getting sick, just growing tall. Come to think of it, Wendy and I were very tall in elem. school. We commended respect... Zzzzzzzzzzz
This photo is of us at the Babytalk World's Biggest Playgroup, that we went to this week. I found a SAHM (Stay-at-Home-Mom) on Meetup that has calendars of events, and I got to meet up with a gaggle of them at the MOA for this event and cruise over there together. It was fun to have a group to be in for the event, we all sat together on the playmats they had set out, and got to play with toys

No comments: