Friday, March 21, 2008

Toot!! Toot!! Baby Come Blow Your Horn


All ashore what's goin' ashore! Here's Lily blowing the milk horn. Actually it's the cone from my pump. I had to stop in the middle of this pumping because she didn't want to be in the bouncy chair anymore, hence the minscule amt. of milk in the bottle on my desk. This is such a great picture of the carnage, I mean the dignity, of pumping. You can also see my fembot bra hanging over the pump in the background. Oh, and I'm wearing a neck brace for my physical therapy. Which has nothing to do with pumping, just with the pretzeled state of my body that causes migraines. I have a weak neck, evidently. So I gotta wear this brace to give me neck a rest sometimes. Lily likes to scratch it. If we had a cat I bet the cat would want to scratch it, too. Why does it sometimes seem like the baby is a cat? She sharpens her claws scratching them on different furniture, just like a cat.

No comments: