Sunday, October 28, 2007

When is 163 lbs. not 163 lbs.?

When it's your before and after pregnancy weight. I'm back down to what I was before I was pregnant, but it ain't the same. Things are not distributed in the same places. I still can't wear my favorite Eddie Bauer jeans, and the stupid company went and changed the style of their jeans so I can't just buy some bigger ones. I hate their new cuts, they all make me look fat. Very annoying. And none of my tops fit because I have these big melons full of breast milk now. I never thought that would be a problem, having big boobs. But it's a challenge! I know what you're thinking--oh poor baby, you got big boobies, wah wah wah. Really, I'm not whining. It's nice to have cleavage. It's just a strange surprise, and inconvenient, excuse me.

No comments: