Monday, October 1, 2007

Before the Wedding


Here's me holding Lily in church in her fun outfit: Pink tennies, polka dot pants with ruffles, a white dress with flowers (yes, over the pants), and a fleece hoodie jacket. I wanna wear what she's wearing! I hate dressing up. This outfit (skirt, tank, fancy sweater) is one I wore three years ago at the last wedding I went to, and John had to dig through the attic to find it for me. Even then I never found any nylons and wore shoes without them because we didn't have time to go to the drugstore and get any. And my slightly hairy legs. Luckily no one probably even noticed because a)I wasn't the bride, and b)if they were looking at me, it was only because I was holding this extremely cute baby. So I survived, but I am just so unnaturally uncomfortable in a skirt or dress, it's criminal to make me wear one. I need to get a really snappy pantsuit and boots or something. Then everyone will think I'm a lesbian, great.

No comments: