Monday, August 18, 2008

Og

Lily's first really specific word, I think, is "og." or "gog." Which means "dog." She says it whenever she points to Cocoa, or at other dogs. It's pretty cute. And she's very happy when I confirm that yes, indeed, that is an "og" she's pointing at. She says "mama" and "dada" but it's more like "mamamamamama" or "dadadadadada" and either will do in a pinch when she's, well, at a loss for words. Haha, don't hit me for that bad joke. But you know what I mean, they are just universal words right now that can be used for anything good, or anything she wants. But "og" is reserved for an actual dog.

The picture thing isn't working on Blogger tonight, otherwise I'd have a cute playground pic up. Will try tomorrow.

Today I did fine on my own with Lily until about 5pm. I got a headache on the top of my head and have felt dizzy and nauseated since then. I think it's from blood loss, because I have my period and I am just gushing blood. It didn't used to be this heavy, like before I was pregnant. Now I can barely keep up with it the first few days. I should probably talk to my doc about this...meanwhile John gave me a spinach dish for dinner, so I'd get some iron. I gotta go to bed now, just hope the dizziness stops soon because closing my eyes makes it worse, all spinny.

No comments: