Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lily in the Labyrinth



John takes Lily through the tile labyrinth in downtown Eau Claire near the river. Here's what I learned: The difference between a labyrinth and a maze is that a labyrinth only has one path. There are no dead ends like in a maze, you just follow it and you'll get out fine. John told us this as we were all looking at it. And I turn to Susan and say, "How do they know these things?" meaning the Mercers. They know things like that. And she knew just what I meant. "I know!" she said. It's like, where did you get that information? The History Channel? And how do you remember these details? Anyhow, Lily was more interested in the other little kids playing in the grass.

1 comment:

Chris said...

oooh, she's more interested in other people now. It's starting already!


get out the tissues, mommy!




You want me to stop commenting, don't you?