Thursday, February 28, 2008

Trade-Awful

So I'm finally doing it, I'm weaning. It feels more like I'm weaning myself than the baby. She is eating less milk now that she's eating solids, but really we can still give her formula. But I am pumping less and less and I'm not sore all the time, which is really a relief. Unfortunately, this means my hormone levels are changing, and I should have realized this: hormone levels changing means major headaches. Not that I haven't been having headaches almost every day anyway. But these are worse. So I'm trying to just deal as best I can. Take the Percoset, don't drive anywhere, hope Lily will want naps so I can zonk out. Stay calm, be quiet. Get through it. So if I'm supposed to be writing you or sending you something and I'm late, please cut me some slack. Thanks.

No comments: