Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hoodoo!

This is one of my favorite Cary Grant movie moments, I always remember this bit. I don't know why I thought of it, I guess I just needed some nonsense. I made plans to do two things today but they both fell through because of either me feeling sick or me concerned Lily was getting a cold. So no gettin' out. I have been having a LOT of migraines lately and it sucks. I'm trying to look ahead to maybe Lily's 9 month mark and then start quitting the pumping breast milk. Once I'm off that gig, I can start trying migraine preventive medications, which could improve my daily life dramatically. Meanwhile, I try to keep up my spirits with goofiness like this. Go on, play it, it's fun. It's from The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer, with Shirley Temple.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carrie,
What an absolute gift this entire blog is! Lily makes me smile; she is so beautiful--eyelashes to die for and such a fashion diva. You and John are truly blessed. I'm so glad that you are having such fun with her and I understand that whole thing about the smile from your baby. It's true!! Keep writing...it's heaven. Love, Mom