Saturday, May 21, 2011

And Playtime, Too!

The other really fun thing about Lily's celebration was that we got to stay and play as long as we wanted with Lily and the other kids.  So we got to really see what they do in school.  I mean, you know, we knew from descriptions, but that's the first time we actually got to be there and participate.  I think Lily loved it.

Lily in the playroom, making a bed out of a bench.

Playing with toddler-sized wooden bowls (all of their toys are all-natural materials, like wood, or wool) in the play kitchen.

Lily playing with some knit and crocheted kitties.

It was a beautiful day outside, and they always play a couple times outdoors.  Here's one of the popular toys: a bouncy board.  I even got to try it.

Lily in the actual Willow House that the kids built last year in the backyard.


Lily playing on a wooden structure that is alternately imagined as a house, a boat, a rocket ship, and  I forget what else.  I know Lily told me it was one more thing...

No comments: