Saturday, May 31, 2008

Time for Delight

Even with a raging headache this week, I was able to laugh (once i took my meds and lied down for a few hours) at Lily, who decided to do her raspberry noises for like an hour straight when we were trying to watch TV and eat dinner. It was not to be. And she's so thrilled with herself about it, being able to make this noise! It's like Horton hears a who, she's a little Who and she can suddenly make a big noise.

And I love how she finds new things funny. I got a mouse pad for my computer with her picture on it and the first time she saw it she just laughed, she thought it was so funny. She had to pick it up and turn it over and and around and wonder at the silliness of it.

Today I had a 7up with a straw in it and she giggled at the straw and flicked it so it got 7up all over my face. Goof.

With Nora, our Mother's Helper, I've had time time to work on a couple things for Lily, like putting pictures in a toy of me and John and Cocoa, and then a bunch of family pictures all over this box she likes to push around in the front porch.

I even vacuumed the rugs where she plays the other day. I think we are going to get some of those FLOR rugs and construct our own weird shape to make a path of through the house of where baby crawls most. Should be fun, actually.

No comments: