Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mama Goes to Bed Now

Blog guilt is a terrible thing. But I can't tell you everything now! I have to go rest up for tomorrow's daily baby marathon. Actually tomorrow I have a mother's helper coming for 3 hours and I amd soooooo looking forward to it. I'll be able to start clearing away the rubble in the house, it looks like a collapsed mine shaft right now.

And projects.
  • Like Mom's belated Mother's Day present that I'm making.
  • My Chinese New year pages for which I need to carve a dog stamp and maybe a monkey stamp
  • Childproof the house
  • laundry
  • charms for the BBA group due at the end of June??
  • make more art pieces for my Etsy store, which are actually selling!
  • finish the nap pillow for Lily that I started when I was pregnant
  • finish the quilt I started before I was pregnant
  • finish the other easy quilt I was too slow to finish at the sewing conference so I know how to do a ragged edge quilt
  • clean out my desk
  • organize and label every bin and box in my supply closet in my craft room
  • make more dolls
  • keep my blogs updated
  • make simple toys for Lily that the ECFE teacher suggested
  • and so on...

No comments: