Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Rule!



Oh joy! I found out this week that I've lost at least 10 pounds since last August. I wasn't even paying attention, because you know, I'm BUSY taking care of a baby. But evidently those 14-lb. curls (Lily's current weight) and of course, the energy-sucking activity of producing breast milk, have taken a happy turn and made me lose weight! It sure ain't like I'm going to the gym or anything. Here I am back in my favorite Eddie Bauer jeans, size 14, just put 'em on today and they fit, by golly! This is exciting. I can't get these kind of jeans anymore, because stoopid Eddie changed all their jeans and they have different cuts now. So I'm thrilled to have my favorite pants back. This may sound like no biggie to you out there who have never lost your waist to pregnancy and slowly grown out of every pair of pants you have, but those mommies out there know 'zackly what I'm talkin' about. I actually weigh less now than I have in several years, so I'm even lower than my pre-pregnancy weight. Let's hear it for the baby diet!! Hip hip (yes, I have hips again, too) hooray!

No comments: