Saturday, April 23, 2011

Getting Ready For Easter

"Mom, take a picture of me jumping!"


Fancy Purple Dress with Pink Binky

Um, yeah, that's nice.  I would have preferred a smile instead of the tongue out, but, you know.

Oop, now we're out of order cuz Lily helped me select the pictures for this post.  Oh well.  This is later in the day when we were coloring eggs. Getting ready with the dyes.  She and I painted her table a couple years ago.

Oh, what a cutie! Danciing around in her fancy dress and pink tights.

Close-up!

Just took a bath this morning, so her hair is extra shiny ("It's golden, Mom," she says) and curly.

Helping Dad get the dyes ready.

Me with my arty egg.  Um, what color is it? I kept changing dyes because I couldn't make up my mind.  Now it's kinda purple.

Putting dyed egg in the dryer.

Pose with the eggs, dear.

Silly smile.

After we were done with the eggs, I couldn't just toss the dyes in the sink, so we painted some paper and some paper towels.  I'll get picks of those later.

1 comment:

Chris said...

holy White Rabbit! These are great photos. She's a sweetie. And your hair is long!

Okay, those are my observations into the obvious..