Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pimp My Crib



Bling bling! Green rope light on the crib! Oh, put down the phone. We didn't leave it on there, don't call Child Services. Jeez. Just havin' a little fun. This is actually the first picture in a project I started on Flickr called Project 365. You post a picture every day and it has to be a pic you took that day. Several of mine so far are of Lily. You can see them here. I'm also doing another one that's similar but it's of the same object every day for a year. So the object I'm using is an old Fisher Price Mommy. You can see my pics so far on that one here. I like taking pictures so it's really a fun project so far. I'll put links on the sidebar here so you can look at my project periodically if you want. You can click on each individual picture to see my description or you can do a slideshow by clicking on the tiny gray tab up near the right corner.

No comments: