Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mobile Baby

I apologize to the five people who read this, I haven't been keeping up. Lily has suddenly become mobile, zippity-zooming acrossing the room, and we haven't had time to baby-proof anything yet. And she's standing. Not in the middle of the room, but against furniture, and so we kind of need to be right there in case she fall down go boom. It's all pretty amazing, she's surpassing her developmental goals, so it's good. On the other hand, it's a lot of work! I think I'll be looking into getting a mother's helper when I get back from vacation to Seattle. I just can't keep up. It seems like I'm always sick. I leave for Seattle in 5 days and I had to go the urgent care tonight because I was in horrible pain and found out I have not only a yeast infection but some other vaginal infection, bacterial vaginosis. Luckily I get to take oral pills, no more suppository mess-fests. But it's just overwhelming. I need rest. I hope I can get some on vacation.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Holy Acidophilus!
This sounds awful! I'm glad you have it taken care of.

These photos are so amazing. I love them.

Get lots of rest. This is one time you should not worry about stuff.