Thursday, October 28, 2010

Channeling Bob Fosse?

Okay, I know it's been forever since I posted here.  And I need to catch up with pictures, yadda yadda.  How about not?  How about if I just start from where I am?  Yeah, let's.

So, Lily's favorite thing to say lately, for no apparent reason is, "Then four, then five, then six, then seven..."  It's so cute, it's like she's dancing, or directing someone dancing.  She does like to dance, and to do this one pose where she's leaning over with her hands on the floor, and one leg up in the air.  "Look what I can do!" she'll say.

She's really enjoying preschool and seems to be making friends.  She's starting to remember the other kids' names.  She goes twice a week in the morning from 9-1:30pm. 

Tonight her preschool is doing a "Lantern Walk" around the lake that's by the school.  Each child made a lantern out of paper mache and a long tree branch.  They're really beautiful, and she's very proud of hers.  I'm impressed!  John will be going to the event with her but I won't.  Mommy guilt!!!  But I needed a book club, and the one I joined just happens to meet tonight, so I'll miss a school event!  Oh, the horror!  But I NEED it.  It's hard to balance Lily's needs with mine. 

No comments: