Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Special Baby Skills

I think babies go to secret schools before they're born, where they learn how to spit up everywhere but where you want them to. Yesterday I had the bib on, the burp rag in place below that, and Lily turned her head and somehow puked up my sleeve. Now, how does that happen? Maybe it's like pets: they never barf on the hardwood floor or the kitchen tile where it's easy to clean up--no, no, they have to go find the carpet where it will soak in good and leave a pungent aroma. Ah, barf stories. Good times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When Bobby was about six months old he was sitting on the bed with my husband Roger. Roger was cooing at him and Bobby spit up directly in his mouth! Disgusting I know, but the cute part was Bobby said his first words. He looked at me and looked at Roger and said "uh oh".

Looking forward to watching Lily!
Shelly